BioVex® Deodorizer Spray (Safe, Non-Toxic and Ready to Use)

BioVex® Deodorizer Spray (Safe, Non-Toxic and Ready to Use)

Regular price $24.95
/

Remove Odor Safely with BioVex® Ready-to-Use Odor Eliminator

Stop masking odors and safely remove them permanently with BioVex®

  • Safe – easy to use
  • Powerful and non-toxic with no fumes
  • Does not cover up odors; it eliminates the source of the odor through a chlorine dioxide release process that destroys organisms at the origin
  • non-abrasive (will not harm granite and marble)
  • Does not contain any added scent, perfumes, masking agents, or alcohol
  • Does not contain Phenols, Chlorine or Bromodiols
  • Can be used directly on animals
  • No evacuation required
  • No harmful chemical residue
  • No rinsing required
  • No respirator required
  • No environmentally damaging propellants or flammable ingredients
  • Easy to apply
  • Ready to use (no mixing required)

How it Works

A point of contact application, BioVex® Deodorizer eliminates odors at their source through a chlorine dioxide release-process that destroys organisms at the origin. BioVex® Deodorizer uses no perfumes or masking agents and permanently removes the odor!

BioVex® Deodorizer is a powerful green product that is non-toxic and all-purpose odor remover.  It uses ClO2 technology that does not contribute to indoor air pollution.  It works when all the others don’t and can make a refreshing difference in your life.

For use in all of these areas and more!

  • Homes
  • Pets
  • Inside Cars
  • Campers
  • Motor homes
  • Restaurants
  • Fire & Flood areas
  • Inside Boats
  • Pet Kennels
  • Gymnasiums
  • Litter Boxes
  • Basements
  • Restrooms / Bathrooms
  • Hospitals
  • Storage Lockers
  • Diapers pails
  • Inside Shoes- Voted #1 on Reddit 
  • Sick Rooms
  • Waste Disposals
  • Refuse Containers
  • Cocktail Lounges
  • Hotel & Motel rooms
  • Evaporative coolers
  • Skunk Odors
  • Spoiled Food
  • Gasoline
  • Fish
  • Trash

Give non-toxic BioVex® Deodorizer a try today!