Why choose biovex?

The Organic Disinfectant

SHOP NOW

Where To Use BioVex?

BioVex® is non-toxic, has a neutral pH, and does not need to be wiped or rinsed, making it perfect for every environment. Easy to store, easy to transport, and easy to scale for any size need.

BioVex meets the Environmental Protection agency’s (EPA) requirements as a hospital grade disinfectant. This means it is registered perform the functions of bactericides, virucides, and fungicides. BioVex’s labels claims kills of SARS, MRSA, HIV, H1N1, VRE, HEP-C. BioVex is a binary oxidizing product that is 100% natural and biodegradable. BioVex® works by attacking the surfaces of microbes and breaking them down. It works immediately on contact and remains working until dried. No residual active compound is left behind, so no rinsing is required. Where to Use BioVex? BioVex® is non-toxic, has a neutral pH, and does not need to be wiped or rinsed, making it perfect for every environment. Easy to store, easy to transport, and easy to scale for any size need. Environmental Protection Act EPA registered List N disinfectant Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI certified Organic Bactericidal, Viricidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal Disinfects, Sanitizes, and Deodorizes No Rinse Required, No Residue, No Quaternary Ammonium Compounds Eliminates Odors causing bacteria, kills does not mask the smell Hospital and pharmaceutical grade disinfectant nonabrasive and non-corrosive nonflammable and no harmful chemicals BioVex is used to disinfect schools, universities, municipalities, hospitals, clinics, restaurant, bars, hotels, hospitality business, workout facilities, turf grass, hardwood courts, janitorial and sanitization professionals, businesses, offices, and public transportation across the United States. You can use BioVex in any application including fogging, electrostatic sprayer, spray bottle, sprayer pump, or mop bucket for mopping the floor.